I received a "spam" E-Mail from SinlessVapor.com offering a FREE Starter Kit.Just pay the shipping $4.95 and it is yours.
*** me, I went ahead and paid the $4.95. Then I went to their website and read the disclaimer: If you don't like it, then return it within 12 days, otherwise we will charge you $99.95... Ouch, my mistake. I immediately called them and asked NOT to ship it - they lied, telling me that it is too late, it has already been shipped.
Two week later I received E-Mail that is has just been shipped. I called again and was told to wait until it arrives and return it not to Shipper, but to a different address using the RMA number they gave me. Two more weeks later (total of 4 weeks time) a cheap, no name single 650mah battery starter kit arrives. The kind that you will find in a Tabaco store for $9.99 or less.
And the next day a $99.95 charge appears on my credit card account because the 12 day trial period had passed long ago before they even shipped the product. I shipped it back (unopened and untouched) on the same day I've received it. Today I received an E-Mail from them that my account is credited $50.00 because they have 50% Restocking Fee!!!
That's $4.95 + $99.95 + $12.00 (return shipping) - $50.00 = $66.90 it costs me and I didn't even get to keep the product.Sucker (Me)!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ecigarette Starter Pack
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the..."
- "My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport. Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking. They valet parked our car..."
- "I purchased these for $1.59 from Rite Aid in South Orabge NJ and found this.. Looks like the bag was half eaten before it got sealed and shipped...."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Ut leo. Vestibulum dapibus nunc ac augue. Integer tincidunt. Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Donec orci lectus, aliquam ut, faucibus non,..."