I received a "spam" E-Mail from SinlessVapor.com offering a FREE Starter Kit.Just pay the shipping $4.95 and it is yours.
*** me, I went ahead and paid the $4.95. Then I went to their website and read the disclaimer: If you don't like it, then return it within 12 days, otherwise we will charge you $99.95... Ouch, my mistake. I immediately called them and asked NOT to ship it - they lied, telling me that it is too late, it has already been shipped.
Two week later I received E-Mail that is has just been shipped. I called again and was told to wait until it arrives and return it not to Shipper, but to a different address using the RMA number they gave me. Two more weeks later (total of 4 weeks time) a cheap, no name single 650mah battery starter kit arrives. The kind that you will find in a Tabaco store for $9.99 or less.
And the next day a $99.95 charge appears on my credit card account because the 12 day trial period had passed long ago before they even shipped the product. I shipped it back (unopened and untouched) on the same day I've received it. Today I received an E-Mail from them that my account is credited $50.00 because they have 50% Restocking Fee!!!
That's $4.95 + $99.95 + $12.00 (return shipping) - $50.00 = $66.90 it costs me and I didn't even get to keep the product.Sucker (Me)!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ecigarette Starter Pack
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."
- "I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses. I called over 20..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."